The Hawaii State Golf Association will be hosting a Rules of Golf Workshop at the Waikoloa Beach Golf Resort Clubhouse on Thursday, October 6 from 9:00AM – 3:30PM. The workshop will cover many of the rules that are frequently misunderstood or abused in addition to the new rules changes effective January 2016. A detailed agenda of the seminar is listed below…
- Organization of the rule book and main sections
- Rules changes effective 2016
- Rules 23-28 (loose impediments, obstructions, abnormal ground conditions, water hazards, lost ball, unplayable lies)
- Putting green and flagstick
- Rules 18-19 (ball at rest/moving)
- Rule 20 (lifting, dropping, placing)
- Demonstrations and exercises (ie. How to drop/take relief from obstructions/water hazards)
The Hawaii State Golf Association is offering a discounted fee of $40 to all Aloha Section members who are interested in attending. Fees include Rules of Golf Book, pen and notepad, lunch, and refreshments throughout the day.
All PGA members in attendance will receive MSR credit.
To register for the event, please CLICK HERE.